A random afternoon my friend Por and I accompanied a lovely Dutch couple to some national parks around Ao Luk, Krabi that aren’t explored very much. I will let the pictures do the talking since that’s all you want to see anyway….
Click these links to see videos ….
Of course there is alway an adventure so be sure to look out for the rocks peeping out of the water as we glide right past them and then we have manage not hitting a huge stalactite on the other side!
Read More About Thailand…
- 3-Day Bangkok Itinerary For First Timers (Thailand)
- “One Night in Bangkok … and the World’s your Oyster”
- What to Pack for Thailand and What to Wear/NOT Wear
- 27 Things to Do in Pai, Thailand + Where to Eat and Sleep
- Where to Stay in Pai, Thailand: Pai’s Hostels, Hotels and Resorts
- 21 Krabi Beaches That’ll Make You Book Your Trip Today (Thailand)
- 9 Krabi Island Hopping Tours That Will Make Your Jaw Drop (Thailand)
- Krabi Itinerary: What To Do In Krabi, Thailand for 1-7 Days & When To Visit
- First Timers: Rock Climbing Krabi, Tonsai and Railay, Thailand
- Where To Stay In Krabi, Thailand For Any Budget
- Things to Do in Krabi, Thailand – A Comprehensive Guide to the Region
- Where to Eat in Krabi Town: Night Markets and Restaurants
- Krabi’s Beauties: Railay Beach and Tonsai Beach, Thailand
- Backpacking Thailand: The Only Guide You Need to Prep for Your Trip
- An Adventurous Thailand Itinerary: 2 Weeks – 2 Months
- A Thailand Visa Run Gone Wrong
- The Low-Down: Thailand Tourist Visa and More
- Thailand’s New Year, Songkran, Is the World’s Largest Water Fight
- 7 Unusual Things To Do in Chiang Mai
- Photo Blog: Doi Inthanon, a Day Trip from Chiang Mai
- A Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai to Pai and Back! The Best Ways to Get Around (Thailand)
- 4 Lesser-Known Spots Around Mae Hong Son To Go To
- Chiang Khong to Huay Xai Border Crossing (Thailand to Laos)
- Chiang Rai Itinerary: 10 Things To Do In Chiang Rai That You Can’t Miss
- Thai Vegetarian Food That You’ll Want in Your Mouth
- 7 Reasons Why Eating Thai Street Food Is The BEST & How To Avoid Getting Sick
- How Much Does it Cost to Live in Thailand and Other FAQ
- Transportation Info and Tips for Thailand
- You Know You Live in Thailand When…
- You Know You Live in Thailand When…. Part ‘Song’ (2)
- Play it Cool: Thailand’s Do’s and Don’ts
- Photo Blog: Kanchanaburi – Bridge on the River Kwai and Erawan Falls
- OMG, My Holiday is Coming Up! Is it Safe to Travel to Thailand?
- How to Teach English Abroad in Thailand – Live and Work in Thailand!
Where will you go after Thailand?