HOW TO TRAVEL AND WORK ABROAD
Remote and work abroad opportunities + tips that help you travel longer!
Hi! Nina here🙋♀️
I’ve lived around the world for over ten years and I did it by learning about the opportunities out there to work abroad! Trust me when I say there is more than you think.
You have to think out of the box, be open to learning new things, teach yourself skills, and understand that nothing is permanent and you’re a dynamic human that can do different things!
You won’t find any fluff here, any BS about just “quitting your job to travel” or any weird gimmicks. Just straight up information on working abroad, finding opportunities to work remotely, and the best opportunities out there for you to travel longer!
The only catch is, you have to be ready to work for this lifestyle!
Here are some of the work abroad opportunities I wish I knew about when I was first starting this lifestyle.
Work Abroad Jobs
Check out tons of other jobs you can do abroad here:
Make Sure You’re Covered Abroad!
Working Holiday Visas
- The Ultimate Guide to The Australian Working Holiday Visa
- How I Saved Over $20k USD in 10 Months Living in Australia
- A Guide to All 13 of The Working Holiday Visas for Canadians
- Work & Travel New Zealand: Get a Working Holiday Visa for New Zealand
- Working Holiday Visas for UK Citizens & Work Abroad Opportunities
- Working Holiday Visas for Americans and Other Ways to Work Abroad (That Nobody Talks About)
Teaching English Abroad and Remotely
Make Sure You Choose The Right TEFL Program!
There are tons of TEFL programs out there and it’s hard to sift through which are actually worth it! In fact, I nearly got screwed out of my TEFL certificate! And I paid WAY too much for it too. 😭Luckily I got you covered. Check out the best and cheapest online TEFL programs so you can teach English around the world and travel!
- How to Teach Abroad – The Guide to English Teaching Anywhere
- How to Teach English Online From Home + 29 Schools to Apply To
Work Remotely Around the World
- 23 Digital Nomad Jobs: Take Your Desk Around The World
- Becoming A Digital Nomad: Realities & Resources
➡️ Digital Nomad Tip
Not sure where to start with learning a new skill?
How about two FREE months where you have unlimited use of a library of information to get yourself the knowledge you need to succeed? This is literally how I taught myself skills for digital nomad jobs!
Click here and start learning on Skillshare (fo’ free!)
Living and Working Abroad Tips
- How to Plan a USA Road Trip & Choosing a Vehicle
- Best International SIM Cards & How to Keep in Touch When Traveling
- An Honest TrustedHousesitters Review as a Remote Worker!
- The Best Travel Cards (For Any Traveler) That Save and Earn You Money!
- 100+ Best Travel Tips After 11 Years of Traveling
- 11 Ways to Get Free Accommodation While Traveling The World!
Your Shortcut Guide to Living Around The World
No seriously, I’m not joking!
I created the Live Around the World Shortcut just for YOU! It has quite literally everything you’d need to know about living this lifestyle, actually maintaining it, making money on the road, and all of the tips and knowledge that I’ve learned over the last 10 years.
No need to spin your wheels trying to figure everything out for yourself (which takes years btw), I got you! Live abroad like a pro from the start!