Your Resource for Working & Traveling Around the World
What Are You Looking For?
Hi! I’m Nina.
In 2011 I bought a one-way ticket abroad and I’ve been traveling the world ever since. I’ve been blogging to help others for almost just as long.
I’m here to give you the low-down on how to work abroad and travel like a badass.
You’ll find adventurous itineraries, detailed guides to some of my favorite places, and inspiring articles on how to sustain life on the road without any BS.
We’re friends now, so get comfortable, keep reading, and I hope you find the information here helpful!
AS SEEN IN
JOIN THE JOURNEY
TRAVEL JOBS WORKED
WORK ABROAD RESOURCES
- Your Guide to El Paredon—Guatemala’s Surf Town
- Canadian Rockies Road Trip—An Epic 1-Week Itinerary
- How Traveling The World is Cheaper Than Existing in the US
- 7 Travel Shoes for Women That Are Functional AF
- California Road Trip Itinerary: 19 Must-Visit Stops!
- 13 Essential Travel Blogger Accessories & Equipment