Your Resource for Working & Traveling Around the World
What Are You Looking For?
Hi! I’m Nina.
In 2011 I bought a one-way ticket abroad and I’ve been traveling the world ever since. I’ve been blogging to help others for almost just as long.
I’m here to give you the low-down on how to work abroad and travel like a badass.
You’ll find adventurous itineraries, detailed guides to some of my favorite places, and inspiring articles on how to sustain life on the road without any BS.
We’re friends now, so get comfortable, keep reading, and I hope you find the information here helpful! More About Nina
AS SEEN IN:
TRAVEL JOBS WORKED
WORK ABROAD RESOURCES
- How Traveling The World is Cheaper Than Existing in the US
- 7 Travel Shoes for Women That Are Functional AF
- California Road Trip Itinerary: 19 Must-Visit Stops!
- 13 Essential Travel Blogger Accessories & Equipment
- 12 Marvelous Things To Do in Monterey, California
- Your 1-3 Day Yosemite Road Trip Itinerary (Plus Tips and Where to Stay!)