Your Resource for Working & Traveling Around the World
What Are You Looking For?
Hi! I’m Nina.
In 2011 I bought a one-way ticket abroad and I’ve been traveling the world ever since. I’ve been blogging to help others for almost just as long.
I’m here to give you the low-down on how to work abroad and travel like a badass.
You’ll find adventurous itineraries, detailed guides to some of my favorite places, and inspiring articles on how to sustain life on the road without any BS.
We’re friends now, so get comfortable, keep reading, and I hope you find the information here helpful! More About Nina
AS SEEN IN:
TRAVEL JOBS WORKED
- 12 Marvelous Things To Do in Monterey, California
- Your 1-3 Day Yosemite Road Trip Itinerary (Plus Tips and Where to Stay!)
- 17 Cool & Outdoorsy Things to Do Around Tampa, Florida
- How to Explore Egmont Key State Park
- Your Guide to Exploring Fort De Soto Park in Florida
- 11 of the Best Things to Do On the Sunshine Coast Australia