Who is Nina?
Hi! My name is Nina Ragusa and I broke up with my cubicle in 2011 for a one-way plane ticket to Thailand. Here I am years later, a full passport, and my wanderlust still hasn't ceased. I have made the nomadic life, something I have always wanted, a reality. Here I am sharing my experiences, advice, and ways of making this lifestyle more obtainable for people who share my same addiction.
Like-minded Travelers that I Enjoy Stalking:
Ayutthaya Bali Bangkok budget travel Cambodia caves Chiang Mai cooking class ESL food freelance freelancing Gili Islands Indonesia jobs online Koh Chang koh lanta Krabi Kuala Lumpur Laos Lombok Malaysia Music festival my "home" National Park online work Pai Palawan Philippines Prachuap solo travel South Africa Sumatra surf teach teaching in thailand temple Thailand tips and tricks Trang travel Ubud work abroad work and travel work online
Top Posts & Pages
- You Know You Live in Thailand When…
- Play it Cool in Thailand: The Main Do's and Don'ts
- P is for Palawan and Paradise: 7 days in El Nido
- 12+ Jobs Abroad Even You Can Get (Yes, I Mean You)
- The Ultimate Intro Guide for Teaching English Abroad
- Palawan: Honda Bay and Underground River
- Bohol: Jungle Huts, Chocolate Hills, and Tiny Monkeys
- Online Teacher: The New Way to Teach a Language
- Moving Abroad Checklist and Tips